RUSSISCH-UNTERRICHT IN MUENCHEN

Erlebinsse einer Wolga-Kreuzfahrt und Abenteuer-Reisen nach Kamtschatka können hier diskutiert werden. Aber natürlich auch, ob Aeroflot die wirklich günstige Flugverbindung nach Moskau ist.
Antworten
Anonymous

RUSSISCH-UNTERRICHT IN MUENCHEN

Beitrag von Anonymous »

I am a highly qualified teacher of the Russian language from Moscow (1.the Certificate of higher education, qualification: teacher of Russian and Literature; 2.the Certificate of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Peoples Friendship University of Russia, qualification: teacher of Russian as a foreign language) living in Munich. I am looking for a Russian/German (family) in Munich who is in search of a teacher of Russian (coaching, consulting, training) for children or maybe for their parents themselves who is eager to learn Russian as a native or a foreign language. I can come to your place about Munich or accept your at my own one (Lehrer-Wirth.-Str.) You are welcome to contact me per e-mail: ekval2002@mail.ru, this Website or call me in Munich:+491629102275(mob.)
Ekaterina
Antworten

Zurück zu „#Reisen - Russland & Deutschland“